Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Review: Bissell BotSpot Pet 120006 with Microban

I had my personal shopper pick me up a Bissell BotSpot Pet 120006 with Microban from Target today, and some Pet Stain & Odor remover. I tried it out on a few ancient pet stains. These stains were all scrubbed with SpotShot at the time they were created, but it just doesn't seem to do much. I ran the BotSpot on the set-in stain mode and walked away while it scrubbed for 6 minutes.

Dog pee. Here's the first one, before:

Here it is, after. The stain is smaller, and the dribbles nearby are gone, but the core of the stain is still there. I'll have to try it again with a less dilute formula.

Dog pee. Here's the second one, before:
Second one, after. Much improved:

Third. This is red dog vomit from after the dog chewed on a colored rawhide chewtoy. Before:

And after. Much improved:

Fourth. Dog pee again. REALY old stain that has been treated by spot shot and at least one round of the full size carpet cleaner machine. Before:

After. Finally, it is gone!

Carpet is slightly damp when the machine is done, but you can either let it air dry or you can pop off the hand tool and try some additional suction.
At any case, I'm pretty happy with it!

No comments: