Friday, May 23, 2008

Amazon Review 100

Today I posted my 100th review on Amazon.com! woot! Here it is, the review for Stargate SG-1: Relativity :

The story starts out a little bit slow and confusing, and takes a while to gain momentum. When everything finally clicks into place, the action is classic SG-1. I think the title of the book, "Relativity" is sort of a pun as regards to two of the characters, but I won't spoil that surprise. TV Characters in the story are: Jack O'Neill, Sam Carter, Teal'c, Daniel Jackon, General Hammond, Dr. Warner, Dr. Lee, and Vice President Kinsey. Also playing a central role are the Re'Tu and the Aschen. Just like other Aschen-related story lines from the TV series, this one includes time travel to stop an ill-advised treaty. Most of the characters are depicted pretty well, except for Hammond who seems a little flat. Kinsey is expertly portrayed. While not the best novel in this series, it is satisfactory if you can push past the slow start.

Check out my other reviews and give me feedback on them! Thanks!

No comments: