Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Unnamed Meme

Seen at SleepyBeth.
The rules are:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago. In 1998, around this time of year, I was finishing my semester of grad school, getting ready to move to Virginia.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Go to Costco, Go to post office, Take Tera to the vet, Rehost a website I maintain, Update a website I maintain, Go to Staples
3. Snacks I enjoy: Strawberries, chocolate chip cookies and milk, nachos.
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire. Buy a "compound" with a nice fence and custom built house. Keep what I need to live off the interest, and give the rest away.
5. Three of my bad habits: procrastination, procrastination, procrastination
6. 5 Places I have lived: New York, New Mexico, Virginia, Illinois, Mississippi
7. 5 Jobs I have had: Computer Science Teaching Assistant; Research Assistant; Software Engineer; Assistant Director; Digital Products Analyst
8. 5 people I want to know more about: Anna, Amy, Sarah, Michelle

No comments: