Monday, March 24, 2008

Adria's Necklace from Stargate SG-1 Ark of Truth

Y'all know I'm a fan of Stargate SG-1. We pre-ordered the new movie "Ark of Truth" months ago, and watched it pretty quickly after it finally came in the mail. I loved Adria's costumes, and in particular her necklace (click for image). So I created a necklace inspired by that costume:

Though I made it more feminine by adding an edging; and I used materials I had on hand instead of trying to match them perfectly, I think it came out very nicely. Everyone that's tried it on loved it too. I listed it in my Etsy store, and my mom promptly bought it. This post has gotten a few hits since then...if you are interested in me making you a necklace like this, you can go to my Etsy store and "Request Custom Item".

2 comments:

Gwynne said...

Oooh, that's beautiful! Nice work.

Lynellen said...

Thank you. My mom loved it so much, she bought it :)