Saturday, April 07, 2007

Wearing Perfume

I was commenting that women seem to fall into three categories when it comes to wearing perfume:

1) Those who never wear it.
2) Those who wear it only on special occasions.
3) Those who wear it every day.

It seems to me that nasal sensitivities/allergies is a big influence on whether a woman wears perfume or not... after that it's just personal preference.

How about you, dear reader? Do you wear perfume every day? If so, what?

I wear it nearly every day. Currently my fragrance is Mary Kay Tribute Eau de Parfum.

2 comments:

beth said...

If I remember, I'll wear some, but generally I don't remember or I'm in too much of a hurry to do the weird thing I have to do to get some but not so much that it gives me a headache. (Yes, I'm odd. We knew this.)

I'm digging MK Affection currently though.

Sue said...

I know I'm late on this, but I just found your blog.

American Beauty Wonderful (plugged by Ashley Judd at Kohls)

Nice.