Friday, June 23, 2006

Post 150

Welcome to my 150th post!

When I use "lynellen" as the input for my What's your Superhero Name?">, I get these results:
Your Superhero Name is The Aqua Tornado
Your Superpower is Raised by animals
Your Weakness is Frogs
Your Weapon is Your Particle Pitchfork
Your Mode of Transportation is Catapult

The Aqua Tornado fits in with What type of weather are you? where I am The Wind: "Strong and overpowering. A force to be reckoned with, no one dares cross you. You have the power to change everything around you. You are best known for: your wrath. Your dominant state: commanding."

However, my first and last name "Lynellen Perry" gives me an incredibly perfect Superhero Profile: "Lynellen Perry gives: Your Superhero Name is The Violet Bug
Your Superpower is Spiritual
Your Weakness is 80s Music
Your Weapon is Your Lunar Dagger
Your Mode of Transportation is Skis"
WOW is that sooooo me!

No comments: