Saturday, January 28, 2006

Which sci-fi crew would I best fit in?

You scored as SG-1 (Stargate). You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body.


SG-1 (Stargate) 88%
Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) 88%
FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files) 75%
Moya (Farscape) 75%
Babylon 5 (Babylon 5) 69%
Serenity (Firefly) 69%
Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica) 69%
Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix) 69%
Enterprise D (Star Trek) 63%
Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda) 56%
Bebop (Cowboy Bebop) 56%
Deep Space Nine (Star Trek) 50%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)created with QuizFarm.com


I'm cool with this. I adore Stargate SG-1 and I detest Deep Space Nine. I'm not crazy about Farscape or Babylon 5, I like Firefly and Battlestar Galactica. The Matrix is cool, I prefer the original Star Trek to any other, I'm not crazy about Andromeda, and I've never HEARD of Cowboy Bebop.

No comments: