Friday, June 24, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance episode 2

This episode's Bollywood routine by Nick and Iveta didn't do anything for me. It just looked like an aerobics routine to me. I have enjoyed the Bollywood from previous seasons, so this was disappointing. However, I'm sorry to see Iveta get eliminated because I was looking forward to seeing more of her ballroom specialty.

The Viennese Waltz was really a contemporary routine that happened to employ ballroom steps. It was disappointing.

Robert and Miranda's hip-hop was performed well, it just didnt have a great story. Seemed lower energy because of that.

Just the opposite, Missy and Wadi's Cha Cha had a great story/music, and seemed fabulously performed. Loved it. Too bad they were eliminated.

Sasha and Alexander's hip-hop also had a good story/music and was performed well. Enjoyed it.

I didn't even bother to watch this week's contemporary and jazz routines.

No comments: