Friday, September 01, 2006

Meme of Three

Beth tagged me on this meme, chiding me that I hadn't blogged in forever.

1. Three things that scare me:
- bad car drivers
- the end of the world
- cavities

2. Three people who make me laugh:
- Mike
- Beth
- "Jack O'Neill"

3. Three things I hate the most:
- Liberal media
- Liars
- Cockroaches

4. Three things I don't understand:
- Non-linear differential equations
- How we can have so many laws and so little justice at the same time
- Why evil people prosper while good people don't

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
- Sending free samples of Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion set
- Working on my PhD
- Thinking about work I need to do on MadPear.com

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
- Learn how to fly a plane or helicopter
- Become a National Sales Director in Mary Kay
- Finish my PhD

7. Three things I can do:
- Sew
- Invent wacky ideas
- Draw

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
- Strong-willed
- Independent
- Sympathetic

9. Three things I can't do:
- Manage computer networks
- Walk on see-through grates
- Jump off high diving boards

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
- God via prayer
- God via the Bible
-

11. Three things you should never listen to:
- Your enemies
- The Devil & his minions
- That negative tape you play over and over in your head

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
- To speak Spanish
- To play cello
- To cast metal jewelry

13. Three favorite foods:
- Prime Rib
- Cheese Fondue
- Flan

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
- Carbonated water
- Fresca
- Crystal Light

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
- Star Trek (Original, reruns)
- Remington Steele
- Battlestar Gallactica

16. Three people I'm tagging:
- Mike
- You, reader #1
- You, reader #2

No comments: