Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today's WashPost.com Mega Sudoku was a 3-star that took me 10:31. The other day there was a surprisingly easy 5-star that took only 17 minutes. There have been two days in the last week where the puzzle was completely broken ... blank box and an error message. That was annoying!

I've been waiting all day for a contractor to call me about when he was going to come out and give me an estimate for finishing our basement. Lo and behold, just as I'm getting ready to leave the house, he calls and says he's on his way over. Why didnt I try to leave the house earlier so he would call!??!

We played a multiplayer game of Civ 4 this weekend (was dang slow, but that's another story... needless to say, the player named "Zippy" was anything BUT zippy.) and along the way learned that the OUTSTANDING song played during the opening menu is "Baba Yetu", a Swahili adaptation of the Lord's Prayer. Listen to the song, its fantastic.

No comments: