Sunday, May 07, 2006

I don't get it

Today's WashingtongPost.com Mega Sudoku was a 5-star... supposedly the most difficult. But I finished it in 21 mintues, 41 seconds ... a couple of minutes faster than the 1-star from the other day. Maybe their algorithm has the difficulty scores backwards??

In other "news", how do you like my Yahoo Avatar in the right-hand nav bar? It looks like the high-school me, which is the me I see in my dreams. If I was in The Matrix, it would be my "residual presence" image of myself.

Today we had lunch at "Guapo's" in Woodbridge ... the location used to be a Jerry's Subs & Pizza, and was something else before that. We'll see if this mexican restaurant can make the location work for them where others have failed. I had the "Tacos de Carne Asada" which was fine, and the Flan which was FANTASTIC.

1 comment:

Michael said...

So maybe you should help them develop thier Sudoku puzzels, since you seem to be able to solve them so quickly now. :)