Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nearly the end of tag

Beth tagged me to do the "four things" thing. So here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Graduate research assistant
2. Software Engineer
3. Digital Products Analyst
4. Entrepreneur

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Down Parascope
2. U-571
3. Alien
4. Stargate

Four places I've lived:
1. New York
2. New Mexico
3. Virginia
4. Illinois
5. Mississippi

Four shows I like to watch:
1. Stargate SG-1
2. J.A.G.
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. Numbers

Four foods I like:
1. Prime rib
2. Loaded baked potato
3. Pad Thai
4. Cheese fondue

Four sites I visit every day:
1. "And Then I Woke Up.."
2. CNN.com
3. Yahoo Mail
4. Washington Post Mega Sudoku

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Orilla
2. Rocky Mountains
3. ?
4. ?

Four things I want to do before I die:
1. Space tourist
2. Mary Kay National Sales Director
3. Have kids
4. Finish my PhD

I tag Mike

No comments: